ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED):
• Draft reports on key industry and public policy issues.
• Conduct Internet research; draft/edit/compile such materials in different formats as required.
• Provide feedback and collaborate on strategic communications materials across several multimedia platforms.
• Contribute to logistical planning of Executive Board Meetings as well as related materials, reports, and remarks.
• Assist in the coordination of special events and major Association initiatives.
• Organize the EVP's day-to-day responsibilities.
• Coordinate schedule, meetings and/or conference calls on behalf of the EVP.
• Handle travel arrangements, expense reports, and budget.
• Candidate must be flexible to work overtime, as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
COMPUTER SKILLS: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access and Power Point) and Adobe Acrobat. Strong Internet research and computer skills are required.
CTIA (www.ctia.org) is an international organization representing the wireless communications industry. Membership in the association includes wireless carriers and their suppliers, as well as providers and manufacturers of wireless data services and products. CTIA advocates on behalf of its members at all levels of government. The association also coordinates the industry’s voluntary best practic...es and initiatives, and sponsors the industry’s leading wireless tradeshows. CTIA was founded in 1984 and is based in Washington, D.C.